Monday, July 9, 2012

My journey

My journey through infertility is very painful for me and it is a complex medical issue. I feel horrible, empty and broken. It is incredibly hard to focus on my day to day life when I am hurting so much inside. It takes an amazing amount of effort to keep forging through with a smile.:) Please understand that if things were as easy as just relax/you have plenty of time/if it's meant to be and so forth... then infertility simply wouldn’t exist. I have an illness. Infertility is a disease. It affects 1 in 8 couples. Unless you have been there, nothing you can say will fix things. The most supportive thing you can do is smile :), say I love you and I am sorry your going through this… love, J 


 If you want to understand more of what I am going through go to national infertility site http://www.resolve.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment