Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to me...make a wish...!

🎂🎉🎁
I wish I was pregnant. 
I wish we didn't have to deal with Infertility. I wish we all could afford the multiple rounds of IVF that we need... I wish IVF was a covered by insurance. I wish it didn't control my life, dictate my thoughts, make me count the days till I ovulate and make me continuously obsess month after month.  I wish people would finally understand that Infertility is a real medical condition. I wish I could get away with slapping people for asking "When are you going to have kids".  I wish I didn't have to research and think of Infertility and IVF everyday.  I wish I wasn't in therapy for how to deal with my infertility... I wish I knew which way to turn when I feel lost. My final wish is that this birthday as we begin this round of IVF that this will be our final round and I will become pregnant!!! 

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday j. this is your year. love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete